Thursday, December 24, 2009

xmas eve.

Hello dear readers.
its xmas eve today and i woke up at 7am with a very very sore throat.
i was supposed to feel better after eating some disgusting luo han guo syrup but apparently this chinese medicine doesn't work for me. this is so so so so going to affect my mood and screw all my plans for today ): ): ): ): ): ):


I wish to have a nice dinner with a huge turkey on the table but i think that's so not going to happen. Wenfen's heading down to work so no steamboat no turkey @ her house like last year. I'm going to cook some spaghetti for my little honey who is still sleeping soundly now after coming back from his circuit revision.


I went cycling at pulau ubin a few days back. Correction. I went there to offer my blood to those sickening blood suckers. bad weather. Muddy roads and everything, yucks. Gave class chalet a miss. My deepest apology to pauline. I didn't mean it. I was so fucking sticky/sweaty/smelly and everything bad.


I'm leaving for genting on the 26th! I guess i've played my best during the holidays and maybe wasted my holidays enough. It's time to earn some cash after i come back from malaysia :)


merry christmas to all of you in advance and of course be excited for 2010! it's a brand new year again.

No comments:

Post a Comment