Monday, February 1, 2010

Hehe, no work :)

I want to catch hachiko, anyone? fi doesn't want to watch it with me. he slept throughout (marley and me) the other time. fi has always love dogs like me but oh man, it's just a pity that we both don't have the means to feed it. But he promise that we'll get it when we're married with 2 happy kids!


So after one whole week of work, i'm finally off on sunday. I'm already starting to love my work and all the people there already but this job makes fi jealous because the timing sucks plus i can't accompany fi like how i do every single day already so he asked me to quit. Oh well...


So on my off day i went on a sweet loving date with fi, hahahaha i used to complain that we always go out in a group no chance for romantic dates but now i wished everyone was free ): i miss our good old times.


Yes, vday's coming!
Can't wait! Hopefully it'll turn out so much better than i expected! Chinese new year too.......steamboat and angbaos excitedddddddddddddddddddddddd. After cny will be my birthday! How happening! Can't wait!














No comments:

Post a Comment