Monday, March 1, 2010

17th

Happy birthday to me, chinyi and sherri!
I'm so glad that we get to celebrate with each other this year again! Last year was a blast, this year too! Sad to say, i became the joke of the day. Two years back on fi's birthday i was dead drunk and i swore to myself that i'll never be drunk again! But last night, my god............


I was effing DRUNK again. Hahahaahahaha i swear i was laughing at myself when they told me what ive done!! I've no idea how crazy i went.


I was scolding everyone around me and laughing and crying like retard.
How embarrassing!


Obviously under these circumstances, you will expect people to take videos of you and sabo you on fb. Ok, i guess ill just have to be prepared for the worst because i have no idea what kind of stuns they came up with.


Today, fi will be bringing me out to celebrate my birthday! I cant waitttttttttttttttttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment