Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 18th

Hello everyone, I'm finally legal! Just enrolled for my car yesterday and shit, i've got to wait 2 months for my btt! Oh my, that's long..

On my actual birthday, charmaine, her bf and zac gave me a treat at Seoul Garden with a surprise birthday cake. So sweet of them, really love it! Guess i've gained a few kilos on that day itself because dear brought me to swensens for ice-cream at night too. I'm a happy girl.

Celebrated my birthday in advance at Neverland last saturday with Sherri (birthday girl), ohana and my girls. Chin Yi (also the 1st March baby) wasn't there but next year we will definitely celebrate our birthday together. No doubt, my birthday was a great blast. Thanks to all of you for making this so memorable for me. Not forgetting all the birthday wishes! I really appreciate it.

I've been celebrating my birthday 3 years in a row with the same group of people. The only difference this year was i didn't " die " on my birthday and some people weren't here to celebrate with me. Last year on my birthday, i was brought back home dead drunk in a trolley, attracting a lot of attention with my facebook wall posts, photos and videos but this year i made it out of neverland alive!!

I always question myself, how can i ever live without such awesome people in my life?
Once again, thank you all so much :)

The only thing i wish for this year is for my life to be back in place and those people who are ought to be at my birthday celebration this year, please be there for my next birthday! I'll be waiting.



Forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment