Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello back to school.

Hey everybody. After two long months of holiday, i'm finally back to school.
I went for my first car practical this morning and it's so fun to drive, can't wait for my next lesson on this friday.

There's this module i gotta take this semester which makes me pretty sad to part with my coloured hair and long nails. I don't have a very fair skin tone to start with that's why black hair will only make me look darker :(

Anyway, so it's me with my new look now.






Hmm where should i start...

SALLY'S 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wenfen and I surprised the birthday girl at her workplace with a cake and a small diary with all our old photos together. We dug them out from FRIENDSTER. Do you all even remember friendster actually existed!? I was so fucking fat back then. Oh my god, was really reluctant to paste the photos in the diary but decided to let the birthday girl have a good laugh! Wonder what hao really saw in me back then. I was so ugly. So the diary is a secret gift only between the 3 of us.

Headed to " Xian De Lai " at bugis for steamboat and this ended the day because baby girl refused to go drink. She know she won't be able to walk out that place " alive ". Hahaha.






" I live for the nights I won't remember with the people I'll never forget "

Ohana = Family
So we spend time together as a family during the weekends.
Be it catching a movie, going out to drink or having dinner together, it's good to spend some quality time together since everyone's busy with their own stuffs during the weekdays. Sometimes, I get really upset when nobody takes the initiative to come up with a plan but there's still people who knew the importance of gathering and i'm thankful for that.


So we were at Neverland again.








And V4 for the first time last saturday.




" Wherever you are, it's the company that counts "
True or not you decide :)


That's all about it. Will be heading to Sunset Grill for some real hot and spicy buffalo wings this coming weekend. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment