Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hey i'm amanda.

I have no idea what to blog.
I think my life is gonna bore me to death.


It's two weeks back since i had fun and it was during johnny and cheeboon's 18th birthday chalet. Oh man, the people around me are all turning 18. I'll miss those days that we have to queue so long for underage parties. I'll miss those days when you guys have to "smuggle" me,sherri and ivy into NC16 movies. The day at suntec when we had to switch to another cartoon movie wall-e instead of 4bia. Now that i'm already 16. You guys are moving on to the next level. It's been a year and the half together with you guys. From young punks, we became the way we are now. sometimes we look at people with a different point of view not realising that they were shadows of us. The earth is revolving, humans are changing.


There are always times that i really hate it when you people hide things behind my back. I hate being cheated on. But despite everything, i knew that it's still for the sake of the relationship between me and hao.


The days when we sat at some places talking about everything under the sun. Talking about our past. Talking about aliens. Talking about blackhole. Talking about Davinci. Talking about 2012. Getting mr ong cheeboon to open his golden mouth. Alvin gave himself a nickname woshixiaohu. Johnny called himself woshixiaoxiong. To think that they can come up with such names for themselves back then. The stars frenzy> our starboy mr smelly alex. The dogs frenzy> mr alvin who walks with his head slanted to the side and now the sausage frenzy> woshiahchris. The ultimate bad guy> mr big bird. There's even the burning yourself with cigarrete butts frenzy. Too much to recall.


I'm getting a little bit off-track.


Alright, now i have to put more focus on this upcoming exam.
This is really draining me out.

This week- complete all physics TYS.
2nd week- complete all chem TYS
3rd week- SS
4th week- geog.
Remaining- Literature.

So much to do but it's gonna be over soooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
It's a pity that i do not have a boyfriend who sits next to me revising our work together.
But i have a boyfriend who plays with me the moment i end school late feeling very moodless, a boyfriend who talks nonsense with me, a boyfriend who force me to make lunch (spaghetti + soup of the day) with him, a boyfriend who bugs me to go ntuc with him to get all kinds of snack.
Someone who bears all the biting from me.


TO BED NOW! g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment