Thursday, September 3, 2009

this sucks.

I'm having maths tuition in another 1/2 hour.

I just came home from afternoon chem/physics study session.

Study session was screwed because eefan, wenfen and i sat together. We had so much fun that we forgot all about studying.

I postponed 2 weeks of tuition due to my desire of meeting fifi after school lessons which end at 5 or 6pm everyday.

I didn't like the idea of not seeing fifi a day, i'll feel sad.

Before i sleep, we used to plan how we're going to meet tomorrow.

Hence, i woke up the next morning with something worth looking forward to.

I waited eagerly for 5pm each day ços i know fi'll be waiting for me at the bus-stop behind.

Yet now, i gotta wake up everyday bearing it in mind that my plans for the day doesn't include fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment