Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fan's 18 already ):

Hi.
It feels like everyone's 18 except for me.
We just celebrated Fan's 18th birthday last saturday.


Clash of the titans was really really good just like percy's.


You know what.
I just got my pay but i bet it can barely last me for a week ):
I'm going on a date with fi this saturday so prolly my pay will be gone on that day because of shopping.


and my little boy would like to TRY RIBEYE!! Hahahahaha.
Omg, i'll never forget the first time i tried ribeye.
I cannot stand anything with blood. (Even bbq chicken)
That steak i tried the last time was kinda bloody, gross
That was a bad start.



What seriously bothers me is that, school's starting... It's really starting...
Like in less than two weeks time?
I love my life now
I have all the time in the world to myself.
Don't have to dedicate it to studies at all.
Just have to work four hours a day.
Other than that, i've so much time.


I'll try to upload the photos soon 'cos currently there is some problem with blogger now.
But there's still facebook!
K, That's it.


p.s I'm so excited/nervous/scared for tomorrow's ......

No comments:

Post a Comment