Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good morning.

Hi early birds!
It's a little too early to wake up at 10am on a saturday.
But who doesn't love waking up knowing that there's plans for today?


Fi is fetching his baby back now before we head to town for good food and movie!
I'm so happy while waiting


If you minus all the conflicts that will happen in a rl
who won't want to be in love?!
Even waiting seems so meaningful you know?! Hahaha


no wonder people say women in love are the prettiest because they are the happiest!


ok enough of my shit.
I just woke up feeling lucky for myself that's all.
I'm easily contented because fi gave me a morning hug and a morning kiss
but it isn't a bad thing because i appreciate small little things that somebody like fi will do for me :)


i guess you've heard many negative comments about long mundane rl, nothing new nothing interesting
but in actual fact everyday is something new
everyday you have something new to laugh about
everyday you have something new to remember
everyday you have something new to learn


You know what's the best part
Everything that has happened 2 years back feels like yesterday.



My back is itching badly now.
I went for my first tattoo session already at gimmelove by baldwin and there will be many more to go because i'm doing a full back.

I don't really bother what kind of impression i'm giving you guys when i say this.
But i can't wait to finish the whole piece because i swear it's so gonna kick your ass.
Don't talk about regrets with me.
This is definitely not something i did on impulse.
I'm confident that in the future i will not go out in shame but in awe



You know sometimes when you just turn your back away for a second, your closest friends could turn out to be your enemies?

Life is full of unexpected events
I just don't understand why some people can stand putting on a mask for so long
Isn't it easier to treat somebody truthfully/sincerely?
It's pointless to be angry.
I trust that you just have to experience it yourself then you'll understand.


That's why i always love my group of friends. Don't you agree that sometimes girls are way more bitchy than guys? Or is it because guys are simple minded creatures?

Whatever it is.


I only know humans are all the same.
Whatever you do to your own kind, you'll get the same treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment