Friday, February 18, 2011

End of year 1.

Oh my god how i regret to rely so much on facebook and not save a copy of my photos!! Why can't i " save picture as " in facebook now?! :( If anybody knows how to do it, please tell me. I'll be very grateful.

I couldn't put any ohana group photos up here because they are all in facebook and are obviously not from my camera. Oh man... What a pity.

It's my study break now which is also equivalent to holidays because this semester i only have 2 exams to take which falls on 25th feb and 1st march my birthday!! Yup and so today marks the end of my year 1. Time flies. Gonna be in a whole new class next year and it's time again to make new friends. Gonna miss char & zac so much 'cos afterall we survived this whole semester without going to a single lec except the last revision. Hahaha will definitely miss those chatting sessions during long breaks and over lunch and 3 of us rushing last minute work.

Miss my saturday nights so much and of course also my girls' nights out. Wish my boyfriend gives me allowance everyday just to go out play muahahaha ~


No comments:

Post a Comment