Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010.

A year, 365 days. With 24 hours each day.
Can you see for yourself how much you have changed? How much you have been through?


you will never believe it, my 2010 celebration was crap. LOL
Aston for dinner.
Waited for fireworks at marina.
Got JAMMED in the queue while walking back to mrt station.
And lastly, instead of drinking at bq or something, we went back kampong to drink and chill.


HAHHHHA joke.


ok nevertheless i'm not gonna let this affect the start of a new year! :)


First.
I'm going to get myself a job with overtime.
OT= extra pay.


i'm gonna use all the money i'll earn this month to be inked at the back.
i believe that something beautiful is worth paying for and waiting for.


Or maybe if i have some money left, i can go shopping @ somerset 313 forever 21. i still haven't got a chance to shop there ): very sad very sad. girls will never have enough clothes.


Next.
I'm getting my o level result very soon and this is very crucial for me. Because if my results can't get me into a poly, i'll have to find another alternative. I guess i'll start working towards my dream. My dream is to have my own beauty palour.


Third.
I'm looking forward to my 17th birthday because it's a step closer to being 18. It's a pity that i'm not 18 yet. When you are not yet 16, you can't wait to be 16. When you're 16, you can't wait to be 18 and when you're 18, you wished you were 21. After 21, you wish you won't grow any older. I'm like this.


Eefan's gonna turn 18 in a few months time. I'll miss him being underage with me ):


Fourth.
I'm very thankful that after so long. I'm still very close with my aklly. You guys must be thinking that why her name haven't been appearing in my blog for so long. You don't see her photo appearing in my blog now. I have people coming to me asking if i'm still on good terms with wenfen.


The fact is, yes i am and i believe i'll always be. She's the best person i've found in my whole fucking life. I don't see her everyday now. Sometimes i don't even see her for more than a week. I haven't been spending quality time with her. But i tell you what, there's something between me and her that even if i meet her the least number of times, she will never be replaced.


I'm sorry for neglecting you again and again.
what i want you to know is, if one day i ever lose you. i'll never be complete again even if i have everything else in the world.


we had a treaty.
the world in my heart, half is yours and half is hao's. so don't ever think that i don't love you k.


Fifth.
I look forward to spending quality time with my dad again. I have the best mum and dad. I love my family a lot. Don't ever doubt their love for you and never ever compare them to other parents.


Last but not least.
I hope hao will love me forever like how i'll love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment