Monday, January 18, 2010

Life's a bitch.


The person who loves you the most, hurts you the most.













Mom's considering to get me a pomeranian now now now and i'm so excited! I've always wanted a dog but i'm afraid that i don't have the means to give it a good life. But now that my mum can financially support me to get a dog, i'll have no problem! Hahahahaha.



Life's a bitch.
Because when i don't wanna work, so many job lobangs.
When i wanna work, nobody wants to hire me.
And now that everyone's got a job except for me,
i'm going to be alone.
Oh man.
Life's a bitch.
Because for the past one year seven months, i've been together with a sucker.
Life's a bitch.
Because all good things have to come to an end eventually.
Life's a bitch.
Because you gave someone your everything that you end up with nothing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment