Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yesssssxzs tp :)

It's so nice having a computer in your room! Hahahaha i haven't brush my teeth yet. I'm going to bishan later hopefully i'll get a job either this or next week. I'm very sick of lazing around. Especially when my boyfriend is so sick of me now. I've already come to terms with it. Why make life so difficult for myself. He loves ogling at other girls' **** then so be it. He thinks i'm not good enough for him, then so be it. He thinks that i ain't hot enough for him, then so be it. He wants to go act like he's single, then so be it. He wants to play a part in all the activities together with all the single and available guys around him, then so be it. He wants to go clubbing or any dirty pubs, so be it.


I should have expected this to come. Never try tying someone down. The harder you try, the more disappointed you'll be. He'll come back after having enough fun outside.


So maybe i should give myself some allowance to hang out with better guys too? :)


I went to take my results yesterday and i'm very very happy with it. L1r4 = 13. This was far from what i expected for myself. Anyway what's most important is that i can get into Tp! For the 4 years i've wasted in school, í still made it eventually. So relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment