Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moving on.

I'm starting work on friday at summerbreeze. Less time to think of fi now because i'll be working from 6pm - 3am. By the time i reach home, i'll be flat dead on bed. Dining by the sea. An ideal place for a date. Luckily i haven't been there with fi. If not i'm going to start working and start thinking of him again. Very bad.


Fi is someone i'll do everything with in my everyday life. Everytime he goes to school in the morning, i'll sleep till he gets back and lie on top of me thinking that he's very light. I'll watch dramas at his house waiting for him to come back from his cdc either with good news or bad news. If he fails his practical, atleast he has me by his side. Fi loves hugging me alot because he says that i'm his teddy bear (refering that i'm fat!) Then we'll make our brunch together at home and we'll have dinner outside together. At night when i'm doing my facial, he'll sit beside me reading his newspaper or the secret book by adam khoo, he'll hug me when we sleep and i can always hear him talking in his dreams. Whenever we had no plans for the day it wasn't that bad because we had the company of each other. But now, i'm alone at my house and he's alone at his house. We are living under the same sky but no longer the same roof anymore.



I went to drink by the sea with andrew yesterday at pondstar (pasir ris townpark) They sell shots/food/beer/cocktails/mocktails. It's a very good place to chill. I sat there for 4 hours without realising until when my kick sets in. Last night was an ASAHI night! It's our first time trying it and we had cans and cans of it. I drink not because i want to get myself drunk over fi. That would be the silliest thing to do because making yourself drunk and puke all over doesn't mean that your guy/girl will come back to you, your problem is still left unsolved the next day when you're sober. I drink for the kick. There's a fine line between kick and getting drunk.


I'm so glad that i'll be seeing eefan later on! 19 months isn't very long. But for the past 19 months, more than half of my friends are fi's friends and i love them alot too. I hope the steamboat plan tonight won't be cancelled. Recently my aklly has been stressing over some stuffs. Idk what happened to her friend or her workplace but i wish that everything will be alright soon so that she can go to work happily everyday. Though she has less time for me now. But it's ok! I have a very good listening ear like andrew now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment